Monday, August 1, 2022

Don't Keep it to Yourself

 

 

August 1, 2022

Regenerate Your World 

Build the future you want to live in.


I know these times aren't the easiest for all of us, but I am an optimist - I see the glass as half-full, instead of half-empty. To brighten up your days, I publish the Regenerate Your World newsletter coming to your inbox on a bi-weekly basis.

Let's Get Empowered!

Newsflash!

Planning for an EMPOWER Possible retreat is in the works! The retreat will occur this Fall. We will focus on purpose in a time of crisis. More information is coming soon. Keep reading the newsletters to stay up to date on upcoming events. Thank you for your readership!

Don't Keep it to Yourself

What do you want to be when you grow up? I appreciate Goldie Hawn’s answer to this question, "People used to ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up and I’d say ‘Happy!’ That was all I wanted to be." - Goldie Hawn to Vanity Fair, 1992. What I appreciate about Goldie Hawn’s answer is it highlights a basic desire we all have. We all on some level want to be happy. How we define happiness may differ. How do you define happiness?

 I define my happiness as my ability to reach my full potential. Reaching our full potential is foundational to my current project EMPOWER Possible, LLC. EMPOWER Possible gives you the option to engage through courses, coaching, or consulting services in order to overcome obstacles and reach your full potential through the EMPOWER skillset. In the EMPOWER course, you develop your EMPOWER skillset which you will learn about engagement, meaning, people, organizations, well-being, empathy, and regenerative practices.

EMPOWER courses include: 

lectures  

downloadable PDFs  

worksheets

action plans

After taking a course students will be able to:·  

Effectively put into practice the skills you need to reach your full potential.

This is a self-paced course. This means you have the ability to focus on the areas that mean the most to you at your own speed.

To learn more go to EMPOWER Possible Courses


What do you want to be? When you read the phrase, "I am here to....", what comes to mind?"  How will you define happiness? Does it take into consideration what you are here to do?


Together we can regenerate our world.

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Embrace Change

  May 12, 2024 Regenerate Your World  Build the future you want to live in. I know these times aren't the easiest for all of us, but I a...